Wednesday, July 6, 2016

GETTING MY IB EXAM RESULTS! | Vlog


I decided to take a break from normal "book blog" content and post something that is extremely important to me today.

If you were around the blog in May, do you remember that giant update post where I talk about my insane exam schedule and how I wouldn't be able to blog consistently throughout May because of it?

Guess who just saw her scores from those exams? *points fingers at self* This girl.

I'm not going to say what my results were, or what the International Baccalaureate programme is in this post, because I explain it all in the video! Click the video below to watch (I promise it's short) and see my reaction to my exam results!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog posts! I will always try and get back to each and every single one of your comments! Please feel free to leave suggestions for new books to review, as well as comments on the individual reviews themselves. Again, thank you so much for stopping by!